When to Replace Your Windows
We at Liberty Home Solutions understand that it is difficult to figure out when you should replace your home’s old windows. That is why we have created a helpful list to see if your windows are in need of replacement. At Liberty Home Solutions out goal is to provide you with the highest quality windows, installed the right way. When you replace your windows with us, we can guarantee that these will be the last windows you ever need to install in your home as they come with a lifetime transferable warranty. See our helpful check list!
Replacement Window Checklist
Look at your current windows and ask yourself the following questions:
- Do my windows have condensation build up?
- When touching the glass interior of the windows is it cold in the winter? In the summer is the interior glass hot to the touch?
- In your home by a window do you notive cold drafts or in rooms with more windows are they often colder than the rest of the home in the winter?
- On the inside of your home, take a lighter or candle and hold this aginst the inner frame lining of the window and see if your flame flickers due to drafts.
- On the exterior of you home do you see any cracking or missing trim? Do you see any wood rot?
- Do you current windows have an cracks or broken panes?
- Do your window mechanics function properly? Open and shut properly?
- What about the general look of the interior and exterior of your windows, do you enjoy the way they look?
- Answered Yes to any of these Questions? Consider replacing your windows
All you need to do is call us at 417-889-3218 and schedule a free in-home estimate and we will showcase our window options as well as explain the benifits of replacing your windows.